*Consumer Connect is a service provided by Padlokt PTY. LTD. for and on behalf of Cystic Fibrosis Australia. By creating an account and accessing this service you agree and adhere to the Padlokt.com Terms and Conditions of use.
“PADLOKT” is an online subscription service operated by PADLOKT Pty Ltd (ACN 605 587 513) (“PADLOKT”, “us”, “our” or “we”) on its own behalf and on behalf of its related entities which provides news, video and other entertainment content relating to sports personalities, athletes, clubs, teams and sports federations, as well as celebrities from other fields (the “Service”).
As a condition of using the Service, users (hereinafter referred to as a “Subscriber”, “you” or “your”) accept and agree to comply with these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) which govern your use of the Service.
DEFINITIONS & INTERPRETATION
1. In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires or permits:
“Account” means the account established by PADLOKT for a Subscriber to use the Service (whether or not the Subscriber has any Subscribed Channels);
“Channel” means the individual channels available from time to time via the Service to enable Subscribers Generally to access Content;
“Channel Hosts” means the sports personalities, athletes, clubs, teams, sports federations and celebrities from other fields who have a Channel dedicated to them individually for Content provided by or in relation to such individual hosts;
“Content” means any material, including videos, cinematograph films, broadcasts, sound recordings, streamed content, images, photographs, artistic works, reviews, statements, opinions, views, advice, ratings, discussions, comments, messages, data, information and any and all other kinds of content in any form whatsoever;
“Content Provider” means the providers, producers, creators or authors, including their associates or affiliates, of any Content, excluding Your Content, that is accessible or available, whether directly or indirectly, through or in connection with the Service, including Channel Hosts and Subscribers Generally (other than You);
“Force Majeure Event” means strikes, lock-outs, or other labour disputes, riots, civil or political disturbance, actions or inaction of governmental authorities or suppliers, epidemics, wars, embargoes (including any other similar sanction), storms, floods, fires, earthquakes, acts of God (including natural disasters), terrorism or any associated activities, computer downtime, nuclear disasters, changes to laws, default or failure of a utilities supplier or common carrier or communications or data network, DDoS attacks, grounding of air traffic, interruption to transport routes or networks (including shipping routes) or any other circumstances that are outside the immediate control of PADLOKT;
“Our Content” means all Content made available via the Service, whether directly or indirectly, excluding Your Content;
“Our Policies” means the policies (if any) issued by PADLOKT from time to time that can be found via the Service which contain various additional rules regarding the use of, and/or participation in, the Service by Subscribers Generally;
“Subscribed Channels” means Channels for which you have a current Subscription;
“Subscribers Generally” means the subscribers to the Service from time to time;
“Subscription” means a subscription to access Content on a particular Channel established by you complying with the applicable Subscription Fee Terms for such Channel;
“Subscription Fee” means the fee payable by you to us, from time to time, in respect of each Subscription in accordance with the applicable Subscription Fee Terms;
“Subscription Fee Terms” means the terms and conditions issued by PADLOKT to Subscribers Generally from time to time which set out the pricing and related terms and conditions for Subscriptions to particular Channels (which may include terms and conditions to access any Channels for a trial period);
“Subscription Period” means the period for which you have paid the applicable Subscription Fees in respect of a particular Subscribed Channel;
“Usage Information” means any information or data relating to the use of the Service by you, including meta-data or other usage data;
“Website” means PADLOKT’s website at www.PADLOKT.com; and
“Your Content” means any Content provided by you, whether directly or indirectly, through or in connection with your use of and/or participation in the Service or in communications with us.
2. In these Terms, unless the context otherwise requires or permits:
a reference to a word in its singular form shall be taken to include its plural form, and vice versa;
the words “include”, “including” and “includes” are not words of limitation;
a reference to “law” or “laws” shall be taken to be a reference to those laws and regulations which are applicable from time to time;
a reference to a party or person in these Terms includes a reference to any agent of such party or person, including any person declared to be an agent under these Terms or in respect of a purchase of a Coupon; and
4. For the avoidance of doubt, information made available via the Service, other than the Subscription Fee Terms or a notification provided by us in accordance with section 2.5 below, shall not form part of the Service Agreement.
NATURE OF THE SERVICE
1. The Service is an online subscription service provided by PADLOKT to deliver and provide live and on-demand Content to Subscribers for entertainment purposes only. The Service may be accessible through such digital devices as may satisfy the technical requirements for doing so, as displayed on the Website from time to time.
2. PADLOKT will be entitled to change the Service, including its features and Our Content, and the Channels available to Subscribers, from time to time, without notice to you, as a result of any number of reasons, including as a result of:
developments, modifications, enhancements or upgrades to the Service;
repairs and maintenance in respect of the Service;
timing, location or any other technical factors;
general issues of accessibility or availability;
commercial or legal reasons;
the matters in section 2.3 below; and/or
the effect or application of any laws, and we do not have to disclose to you those reasons.
3. Certain parts of the Service, including certain features and Our Content, may only be accessible or available (whether temporarily or permanently) subject to certain conditions or when specific requirements are met, including:
the availability of Content Providers or Channel Hosts;
Our Content may be time-limited (meaning that it will only be available to Subscribers Generally for a limited period);
Our Content may not be accessible during a free trial period (see section 4 below);
access to a feature requires you to comply with certain prior instructions;
the number of Subscribers Generally may be restricted; and/or
failure to comply with Our Policies.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, and notwithstanding any other matters in these Terms, we may at our absolute discretion and without advance notice to you, remove, modify or suspend the availability of any features of the Service, including access to any Subscribed Channels, the availability of Our Content or Your Content, whether in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, for any reason.
5. We may from time to time change the terms and conditions of the Service Agreement (except that changes to the Subscription Fee Terms are dealt with in section 5 below), either by sending you an updated link to the revised Service Agreement and/or by a notification made via the Website. Such changes will take effect on the date specified by PADLOKT. By continuing to use the Service after the date of change of the Service Agreement, you will be deemed to have accepted the revised Service Agreement.
6. In order to use the Service you will need to have a suitable digital device and Internet access with a minimum bandwidth (as described on the Website from time to time). The availability and quality of the Service, and your ability to use and access the Service, will depend on various factors which are outside our control, including the quality of the service provided by your Internet service provider, as well as your location, the bandwidth available, the speed of your Internet connection and the type of digital device you are using to access the Service. You are responsible for paying for any fees or charges imposed by your Internet service provider for the use of data or bandwidth to access the Service.
ACCOUNTS & SUBSCRIPTION
1. To use the Service, you must register an Account with PADLOKT via the Service and comply with the Service Agreement (including any requirements of the Subscription Fee Terms from time to time).
2. You may only use the Service for such time as you have a valid and active Account and have not been suspended from the Service or had your Account terminated.
3. In relation to your Account, you acknowledge, warrant and agree (as the context permits or requires) as follows:
you are at least 18 years old (or such higher age as is required in your legal jurisdiction to enable you to enter directly into binding legal agreements) or have the consent of your parent or guardian as is required to enter the Service Agreement;
you have read and understood the Service Agreement prior to establishing an Account and agreeing to any Subscription Fee Terms;
that the establishment of an Account comprises your irrevocable and unconditional consent and agreement to be bound by the Service Agreement;
you have full authority and power to enter into and perform the terms and conditions of the Service Agreement;
it is your responsibility to regularly review the Service Agreement in case we update or change any matters in the Service Agreement;
you remain absolutely and unconditionally liable to PADLOKT in respect of the use of your Account and the Service even if another person or entity uses your Account or the Service via your Account;
you will provide us with all the required information for the establishment of your Account, and you must ensure that such information is at all times accurate, true and up-to-date;
you must use your actual, legal name and other personal details as required at the time of registering an Account, and you must not use any false name or pseudonym, or other false personal details;
you will comply with any billing and/or other validation procedures required by us to ensure that you are who you identify to be, including the provision of valid credit or debit card details to us;
you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and safeguarding the security of any details relating to your Account, including any login details and passwords, that you use to access the Website and Service;
you will not cause, permit or allow your Account to be used by, or leased, sold or transferred to another person or entity; and you will not subscribe or register for a new Account if you have had a previous Account which was terminated or suspended by us for any reason.
4. We cannot, and will not, be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the requirements outlined in section 3.3 above.
5. You acknowledge that your entitlement to access, and to maintain access to, any Subscribed Channels is subject to you complying with the applicable Subscription Fee Terms from time to time and to Our Policies generally and in relation to any particular Subscribed Channels.
6. You acknowledge and agree that if you choose to or permit (whether intentionally or otherwise) the use of your Account and the Service by a third-party, you shall at all times remain liable for any loss or damage suffered by you, PADLOKT or any third party (including any Subscribers Generally or any Channel Hosts or Content Providers) as a result of any act or omission undertaken by that third-party which would, if it had been undertaken by you, amount to a breach of the Service Agreement.
7. If you register an Account but do not subscribe for any particular Channels for a period in excess of three months, we may close your Account without notice to you.
FREE TRIALS & PROMOTIONAL ACCOUNTS
1. When you first establish an Account, we may, at our absolute discretion, give you a free trial of the Service (or any parts of the Service as determined by us, including access to any particular Channel(s)). The period of any free trial that we make available to you will be notified to you at the time of establishing an Account.
2. At the end of your free trial in accordance with section 4.1 above, we may offer you the ability to subscribe for Channels in accordance with the applicable Subscription Fee Terms notified to you at the time.
3. You may only register for one free trial period in any six month period.
4. We may, at our absolute discretion, set up a promotional Account for you to use the Services (or any parts of the Service as determined by us, including access to any particular Channel(s)). You are solely responsible for the promotional Account and must comply with the Service Terms.
5. Without limiting the obligations under this Service Agreement, you must ensure that such information in the ‘Account Information’ and the ‘Login Details’ sections of the Account are at all times accurate, true and up-to-date.
6. You acknowledge and agree that we may, at our absolute discretion, subscribe to Channels on your behalf and for which we will be responsible for the Subscription Fees associated with such Channels. We may cancel any or all of the subscriptions to Channels in the Account at any time and in our absolute discretion.
7. You acknowledge and agree that if you cancel, change or amend the Channels which are subscribed to your promotional Account, you will then be responsible for the Subscription Fees for all Channels subscribed to the Account.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FEES & BILLING
1. Unless section 4 above applies, to access Content on any Channel(s), and to maintain such access for as long as those Channels are available via the Service, you must pay to us the Subscription Fee that is applicable to those Channels in accordance with the applicable Subscription Fee Terms.
2. Unless otherwise specified in the applicable Subscription Fee Terms, the Subscription Fee is billed on a monthly basis in advance and billing will commence in accordance with the applicable Subscription Fee Terms. Subscription Fees are non-refundable for any reason and there are no partial refunds for partially used subscription terms. We will automatically debit the credit card or other account on file for you on the renewal date specified in the applicable Subscription Fee Terms, unless you elect to terminate in advance of the applicable expiry date for the relevant subscription.
4. Prior to the end of a Subscription Period, we will notify you of the Subscription Fee Terms to renew or extend the applicable Subscription Period (to the extent that the applicable Channel(s) is/are still available via the Service). You will be required to accept the relevant Subscription Fee Terms prior to the end of the applicable Subscription Period to enable you to continue accessing the applicable Subscribed Channel(s) after such Subscription Period.
5. To the extent that we are unable to process a payment due in accordance with the applicable Subscription Fee Terms, we reserve the right to immediately cancel, suspend or terminate your Account and/or access to the Service and/or the applicable Subscription Channels (whether temporarily or permanently), and we may seek the payment of any part of the Subscription Fees due and owing to us by you in respect of any period which you had access to the applicable Subscription Channel(s) during a subscription term. In the event we do cancel, suspend or terminate your Account and/or access to the Service and/or the applicable Subscription Channels under this section 5.3 or otherwise, we are not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, that you suffer as a result.
6. We will notify you of any changes to the Subscription Fee Terms provided that such changes will not take effect until the end of the applicable Subscription Period (even if the applicable Subscription Fees are lower than the amount paid by you).
7. If you do not agree with a changes to the applicable Subscription Fee Terms, you may opt to terminate your subscription to the applicable Subscriber Channel(s) at the end of the applicable Subscription Period by notifying PADLOKT to that effect prior to the end of such Subscription Period.
8. You may not terminate your Subscription prior to the end of the applicable Subscription Period.
9. If you cancel your Account, your Account will be deactivated and you will not be entitled to continue using the Service (including to access any Subscribed Channels). However, we will not provide refunds or partial refunds of any Subscription Fees that represent any part of a Subscription Period for which you cannot use the applicable Subscribed Channels as a result of the cancellation of your Account.
10. If we allow you to change your Subscription (the “Permitted Change”) and new Subscription Fee Terms apply in respect of the Permitted Change, we will:
if the new Subscription Fee is greater than your existing Subscription Fee – the Permitted Change will take effect as soon as it is processed by us and we will commence billing you in accordance with the Subscription Fee Terms applicable to the new Subscription; or
if the new Subscription Fee is less than your existing Subscription Fee – the Permitted Change will not take effect until expiration of the applicable Subscription Period and we will then commence billing you in accordance with the Subscription Fee Terms applicable to the new Subscription.
11. If we cease providing a Subscribed Channel before the end of the applicable Subscription Period, we will refund you any Subscription Fees paid by you in advance for any period of the Subscription Period for which such Subscribed Channel is not available, such refund to be calculated on a pro rata basis.
12. In addition to the above, we will not provide refunds or partial refunds of the Subscription Fee in the event we cancel or suspend your Account for any reason permitted under the Service Agreement.
13. The Subscription Fee must be paid to us by a form of payment that is approved by us, and it must be paid in fully cleared funds, without setoff or counterclaim.
14. You acknowledge that the Subscription Fee Terms may vary between those offered to you and to Subscribers Generally.
SUBSCRIBERS RESPONSIBILITIES1. In relation to your use of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that:you will not use or rely on the Service as the case may be:
in any manner or for any purpose that is contrary to the Service Agreement; or
in connection with a commercial, business or other endeavour for profit purpose, including an endeavour where an opportunity for profit exists; or
in circumstances where a reasonable person in your position would not have so used or relied on the Service; or
in any manner that is unreasonable or excessive given the intended purpose, attributes and capabilities of the Service as disclosed in the Service Agreement; or
in any manner that adversely affects the normal performance, operation of the Service, or adversely affects the reputation of PADLOKT and/or the Service itself, or any person associated with the Service;
you must comply with Our Policies at all times;
Our Content is aimed at mature audiences and may not be suitable for minors;
to the extent that Our Content is contributed by Contributors other than PADLOKT itself, the views, opinions and beliefs of such Contributors are their own and not those of PADLOKT;
it is your sole responsibility to review, verify and confirm the accuracy, completeness or validity of Our Content upon which you seek to rely;
you must not rely on the Service as the sole and only source for information in relation to Our Content;
you will not violate or attempt to violate any security features of the Service, including (without limitation) as follows:
accessing content or data not intended for you or logging onto a server or account without our authority; or
attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; or
interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “hacking,” “hijack” or “crashing”; or
forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting in connection with the Service; or
attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any part or component of the Service; or
attempting to monitor, track or extract any Internet traffic or other data exchanged via the Service; and
you will comply with all laws that are applicable to your use of the Service.
CONTENT1. You acknowledge and agree in respect of Our Content that:
Our Content is made available for use by you on a limited and non-exclusive basis insofar as you maintain a valid and active Account;
you will only use Our Content in accordance with the Service Agreement;
to the extent that we represent that any of Our Content is available on an exclusive or “see it here first” basis (or any similar claim) via the Service, we are relying on the relevant Content Provider providing the applicable Content on such basis, and that we will not be liable to the extent that any such representation is not accurate;
we have no liability to you in the event that any advertised or scheduled Content is not available as advertised or scheduled for any reason;
you are not granted any rights or benefits, including rights in the nature of copyright, owned by PADLOKT or by any associated entity or by any Content Provider or Channel Host or which otherwise subsists in Our Content; and
you must not copy, licence, sell, transfer, assign, distribute, reproduce, publish, stream, communicate to the public or otherwise deal with, including by way of alteration or modification, any of Our Content by any means or technology, or otherwise make any of Our Content available, directly or indirectly, to any third party (whether on a commercial basis or otherwise).
2. You acknowledge and agree that mere access to or availability of any Content, whether directly or indirectly, through or in connection with the Service shall not be an inference that PADLOKT:
endorses, approves or supports any statements, representations, opinions, views or comments made, whether directly or indirectly, in such Content;
has vetted, reviewed, validated, examined, investigated or assessed the truth or correctness of the Content;
has any control or influence in respect of such Content, especially where the Content is provided live or on-demand; or
has any particular relationship, affiliation, association or sponsorship with a Content Provider.
3. We reserve the right to remove or modify, without notice to you, any Content, including Our Content and Your Content, that is accessible or available, whether directly or indirectly, through or in connection with the Service that (“Prohibited Content”):
is in breach of the Service Agreement;
is unlawful, defamatory, injurious (to reputation or otherwise), fraudulent, false or is otherwise misleading or deceptive;
incites hatred or discrimination against any group of persons or persons with any particular characteristic, including race, gender, sexuality, religious beliefs, political beliefs or nationality;
is indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, threatening, of a menacing character, or that is likely to annoy or cause concern;
infringes the rights of a third-party, us and/or a Content Provider, including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other rights;
contains any viruses or software of data which is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or
is not otherwise suitable or appropriate having regard to the nature and purpose of the Service, and we may remove or modify any Content to the extent we view or regard it as Prohibited Content, and we do not have to disclose to you the reason for the removal or modification.
4. In respect of Your Content, you acknowledge, agree, warrant and/or undertake (as the context permits or requires):
that you have all the necessary rights and interests in Your Content to grant us, and do so grant us by way of providing Your Content to us via the Service or otherwise, a royalty-free unconditional and perpetual licence to use, upload, send, transmit, distribute, publish, display, communicate and modify Your Content for the purposes of operating, maintaining, testing, refining, upgrading, analysing, marketing or promoting the Service;
that Your Content (excluding your billing information and contact information that you provide to us directly in connection with the registration or maintenance of your Account) may be available to be viewed by the general public and other Subscribers, and we have no control or influence over, nor shall we be liable to you in respect of, the use of Your Content by third-parties or Subscribers;
you will not use the Service to upload, send, transmit, distribute, publish, display or communicate any Content, including Your Content, that is or would be reasonably be regarded as Prohibited Content; and
we may refuse to post or use Your Content in connection with the Service at our absolute discretion.
5. We may log, collect, track, store and/or use any of your Usage Information to allow us to operate, monitor, maintain, refine, upgrade, analyse, market or promote the Service, and we do not have to disclose any Usage Information about you to you.
6. We will be entitled to disclose any of your Usage Information to third parties, including without limitation Channel Hosts and third party advertisers/sponsors on the Website, for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes on the Subscribed Channels, on other Channels and on the Website generally.
7. We may need to disclose Your Content or Usage Information to a third-party if required by law, to assist any law enforcement agency or regulatory body or to otherwise deal with or pursue any litigious claims, demands or legal actions, and we do not have to notify you of any such disclosures.
8. We do not represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabelled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service or broadcast elsewhere.
DISCLAIMERS AND INDEMNITIES
1. PADLOKT provides the Service on a purely ‘as is’ basis without warranty of any kind and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim any and all liability and any warranties or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the Service, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties or guarantees of acceptable quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third-party rights not otherwise disclosed in the Service Agreement.
2. In using or attempting to use the Service, you unconditionally acknowledge and agree that we are not liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind that you suffer, howsoever suffered, in relation to any of the following matters:
the lawful exercise of any rights that we may have under the Service Agreement or otherwise;
your breach of the Service Agreement, including your use or reliance on the Service in breach of the Service Agreement;
the results or consequences arising from your use of the Service;
the lawful cancellation or suspension of your Account by us;
the actions or omissions of a Content Provider;
performance issues, interruptions or technical errors in the Service, including the presence of “viruses”, “Trojans”, “spyware”, “adware”, “bots” and other similarly harmful computer effects;
the non-availability of and/or disruption to the Service caused by any third party; and/or
the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, our maximum liability to you for any loss or damage suffered by you arising out of, in connection with or relating to the Service, regardless of the type of action you may bring against us for such loss or damage, is limited to the Subscription Fees we have received from you. However, in no circumstance shall we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by you, such as a loss of profits, a loss of business opportunities, a loss of reputation, a loss of anticipated savings, a loss of revenue, a loss of goodwill and a loss of contracts.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in the Service Agreement excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, statutory guarantee, right or remedy that we cannot lawfully exclude, restrict or modify (a “Required Matter”). Where a Required Matter applies to us but we are able to limit our liability for a breach of that Required Matter, our liability for a breach of the Required Matter is limited to the extent permitted by law, including the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you must indemnify and keep us indemnified in full from and against any and all loss or damage (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) suffered by us arising out of, in connection with or relating to your use of the Service in breach of the Service Agreement including without limitation in respect of any loss or damage claimed against PADLOKT or any related entity by any third party (including any Subscribers Generally or any Channel Hosts or Content Providers). The kinds of loss and damage that you must indemnify us from and against include loses suffered or incurred in defending or settling any dispute, legal action or other claim or demand (such as the payment of any fees, charges, taxes, levies, penalties or legal expenses).
CANCELLATION & SUSPENSION
1. You may cancel and close your Account at any time. If you do cancel and close your Account, the matters in section 5.8 above will apply in respect of your billing arrangements with us.
2. In addition to any other rights that we may have, we may, without notice to you, cancel and close or suspend your Account, and prevent you from using the Service, for any of the following reasons:
a breach of the Service Agreement by you;
to investigate a suspected breach of the Service Agreement by you;
to prevent any immediate risks of harm or injury to any person or property;
for any other purpose deemed necessary by us to maintain the integrity of the Service or our business or our reputation;
as a result of a Force Majeure Event;
to comply with a requirement at law, to assist any law enforcement agency or regulatory body or to otherwise deal with or pursue any litigious claims, demands or legal actions; or
in response to any actual or threatened litigious claims, demands or legal actions against us.
3. You acknowledge and agree that PADLOKT may alter or suspend the Service from time to time for any reason or may cease providing the Service at any time without notice to you; in any such circumstances, we will have no liability to you.
4. If we sell the business operating the Service, these Terms will continue to bind you unless and until your Account is cancelled.
1. If you have a complaint or a dispute in relation to the Service or the Service Agreement (a “Service Dispute”), you must notify us of the Service Dispute and you must allow us a reasonable opportunity to address the Service Dispute and/or to respond to you in that regard prior to taking any further actions, including commencing or threatening to commence any litigious claims, demands or legal actions, in relation to the Service Dispute.
2. If in using the Service you receive any information which is not intended for you or otherwise relates to, as one may reasonably infer, the business or internal affairs of PADLOKT of a confidential nature, you must not disclose that information to a third-party and must immediately notify us regarding the receipt of such information; further, upon request by us, you must forward the information to us and/or delete or remove such information that is in your possession or control.
3. Unless expressly stated by us, we are not affiliated or associated with, or sponsor or receive sponsorship from, any third-party service or service provider merely because the Service links or refers to the third-party service or service provider; further we shall not be taken to be endorsing, approving or supporting any statements or representations regarding the third-party service or service provider.
4. Notwithstanding any other matter in the Service Agreement, we may issue notices in relation to matters relating to the Service by any means we deem appropriate, including via the Service and/or Website, or by sending you emails to the email address that is associated with your Account.
5. You may not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under the Service Agreement, but we may, unless prohibited by law, freely assign or transfer our rights and obligations under the Service Agreement.
6. We are not to be deemed to have waived any rights that we may have under the Service Agreement which have accrued unless we have expressly agreed to waive those rights in writing and signed by us. Any waiver is only effective in the specific instance and for the purpose it is given.
7. These Terms constitute the full and complete agreement between us and you relating to the subject matter contained in these Terms and supersedes any and all previous agreements, understandings, negotiations and representations between the parties in respect of all matters dealt with in these terms.
8. If any term or condition in the Service Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by a court, such term or provision shall be severed and deemed not to form part of the Service Agreement, and the validity of the remainder terms and conditions shall not be affected.
9. The Service Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the New South Wales, Australia, the courts of which shall have jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising out of or in connection with the Service and the Service Agreement.